Below you will find answers to the most common questions we receive.If you can't find the answer to your questions below, please feel free to give us a call, or send us your question on our contact us page.
Button Artwork and Design
Can I split a quantity between multiple designs?
Absolutely! We offer combined quantity pricing on all orders of the same sized buttons. The combined quantity pricing does not apply to multiple sizes, just multiple designs within each size. Feel free to create multiple custom buttons and enjoy quantity discount pricing!
Give us a call 623.445.9975 to give you a formal 30 day written quote for your combined quantity order.
Do you offer digital proofs / mock-ups?
- Yes! Each order comes with free unlimited digital proofs, which must be approved before we will send the order into production. Production time does not begin until the proof is approved, so please be prompt with your approval. The one time $30 set-up fee covers the printing and production set-up for your custom button design.
How many colors can I put on a button?
- As many as you want. All our custom buttons are printed in full-color, using the latest digital press technology. You won't find digital printing quality as good as ours anywhere in the industry!
Can you design my button for me?
- Yes! We offer free design services from our award winning graphics team standard with every order. How much does it cost? Nothing extra, it's all included with our full service $29 fee with unlimited proofs. Setup Choices
What do the backs of the buttons look like?
- We have created a page that shows off the different sizes of custom buttons, with their optional backs. Click here to view the backs. Each size has slight variations, as you can see from the couple of sample backs shown below.
Do you offer samples?
- Yes! Feel free to give us a call to discuss your project and request some samples, or go ahead and send us an email with your shipping address, and what size buttons you're looking for. We'll drop them in the mail for you.
How can you sell such high quality buttons at affordable pricing?
- We buy all of our inventory in bulk and have great relationships with all of our vendors. We offer the highest quality buttons in the industry. We print all of our promotional products on state of the art digital presses that offer the highest quality, clarity, color, and contrast. All of our parts are 100% USA made, as is our labor! Our buttons are manufactured in a sweatshop free environment. We are widely considered as the largest promotional button company in the United States, and one of the top in the world. When you choose Everyone Loves Buttons Inc.®, you not only get the best pricing, but the best quality and service money can buy.
What is the difference between a clothing magnet and a fridge magnet?
- Easy. Clothing magnets are made with 2-piece magnets used for attaching the buttons to your clothes without poking holes caused by standard pin-back buttons. Depending on the size, the clothing magnets will come as a bar magnet or an extra strength round magnet. The fridge magnets are flat back magnets with a magnetic back that is made for sticking to metallic surfaces such as a fridge.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes. If an order is cancelled before completion of the proof approval, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel at any stage after receiving the proof approval, you will be billed for the work done up the point of cancellation including all setup, printing, cutting, and production fees.
Can I place a reorder?
- Yes! Exact reorders are easy. We charge only $5, which covers the storage and archival costs associated with pulling your artwork from our archives, and includes a digital proof to verify you are getting exactly what you want. Simply give us a call to place your reorder.
If I'm not ready to place an order, can I get a quote?
- Yes! Go to our quote request page to receive a formal 30 day written quote or you can simply give us a call at: 623-445-9975 and speak to one of our customer service representatives.
What payment methods do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover as well as personal and corporate checks.
Please note personal checks must be received and cleared before production can begin. Delays in receiving payment will result in a delay in the production and delivery of your order.
Purchase Orders: We do except purchase orders however you must call 623-445-9975 to discuss payment terms. (credit application may be required)
Do you accept purchase orders from business and schools?
- Purchase Orders: Yes we do except purchase orders, however you must call us at: 623-445-9975 to discuss payment terms. (credit application may be required)
You Pick Your Delivery Date
Should I choose Fast-Track production or rush shipping?
- In most cases it will save you the most money by selecting the Fast-Track production and slower shipping method to meet your deadline. You still may require expedited shipping to get your order on time, but the Fast-Track fees are typically the less expensive way to get your buttons faster.
What do you mean by production time? Shipping time?
Production time is the amount of time it will take us to produce the buttons. If you choose our Fast-Track 2-day service, the buttons are guaranteed to ship within 2 days of proof approval. Our standard production time is 3-5 days on most orders, which can be guaranteed when choosing our Fast-Track service.Shipping time is the time it takes the buttons to reach their destination once they leave our facility after production.What's the best way to go $ wise? Keep in mind it is less expensive to choose our Fast-Track guaranteed production service and slower UPS shipping to get your buttons by the date you need them when at check out or placing your order.
Can I expedite my order?
Yes! We offer Fast-Track production, which guarantees your buttons will be produced in 1, 2, 3 or 4 days. Unlike other button companies, our fees associated with our Fast-Track service are minimal. Beware of companies charging you up to 125% to rush your button order.
Again, keep in mind it is less expensive to choose our Fast-Track guaranteed production service and slower UPS shipping to get your buttons by the date you need them when at check out or placing your order.
I need buttons tomorrow, can you help?
- Absolutely! We specialize in rush orders, and offer a same-day shipping option on orders up to 2,500 buttons. We are certain we will be able to meet your tight deadlines. We must receive proof approval by 2pm (MST) Arizona time in order to ship same day. For same-day shipping, please call to discuss your order.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. We insure/declare all shipments for their actual “per piece" value. If you are sending any shipments internationally, your package recipient will be required to pay duties/taxes by their nation’s customs in order to obtain possession of their shipment. This charge is not determined by Desgin Studio 88, Inc., but by the recipient country’s government. We handle international shipments as a courtesy to our customers and assumes no liability for these charges, nor are we able to predetermine or estimate these fees ahead of time. They are calculated by customs upon arrival of the package. If you have any questions about this, you should contact your desired shipping company or the customs department for the country you intend to ship to.