We have templates for all of our products we offer. Get the templates and instructions belowThese templates can be used for custom buttons, clothing magnets, magnetic fridge buttons, zipper pulls®, and more.
How do I use the templates?
Using our templates to design your buttons is a great way to make sure your design turns out exactly as you want. Follow the steps below and you'll be on your way.
- Save the button template to your computer (right click template size, and select “save target as”).
- Open the template in a graphic editing software application such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, or Adobe Photoshop.
- Use the bleed line (blue line) to set your background color or clip your background image to the proper dimensions.
- Setup your art you'd like on the face of the button within the red dashed line.
- Design your art based on the template, save, and upload the file through our website order form.