In the spirit of the holiday season, we wanted to say a big thank you to all of our customers. Without you we wouldn’t be able to do what we love every day, and that’s making custom buttons. We love to see each and every design, because no two button designs are alike, and it’s amazing to see what our customers come up with every day. From Happy Birthday Buttons, to promotions going on in stores, we love to make our customers buttons.
We’re thankful for our employees who work tirelessly to ensure that all our button orders go out on time. From our sales department, to our shipping department, we are all here for our customers. We strive to achieve customer satisfaction even if that means working late nights and weekends when needed.
To share our thanks, and since we are going to take Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday off to be with our families, we are going to be running a Cyber Monday Special. $59.99 for 100 1.25”, 1.5”, and 2.25” buttons. This includes artwork and shipping. You’ll have to call us directly (623-445-9975) or send us an email (email@example.com) to get this special one time deal. This is cost is only for the buttons, art, and ground shipping, if you would like the buttons faster than our standard production time (5 business days from the proof approval) and ground shipping (1-5 business days depending on your location), we can apply the difference in costs for a fast track option depending on when you need your buttons by. This offer is for December 2ndonly, so jump on it while you can and spread the joy of buttons!
As an added bonus, here’s a recipe we are dying to try this Thanksgiving, courtesy of PopSugar.com and The Two Bite Club blog.
Cinnamon Butter Baked Carrots
- 15 carrots, peeled and stems removed
- 1/3 cup of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp kosher sale
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- Bushel Fresh Parsely Chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Clean Carrots and arrange in a 9” x 13” baking dish
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. While the mixer is running, slowly add the boiling water and orange juice.
- Pour the mixture over the carrots and cover the dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 90 minutes.
- Remove the foil and transfer carrots to a serving platter. Drizzle carrots with the melted cinnamon butter from the baking dish. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Thank you for being the best customers around, we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Holiday season. For all your custom button, clothing magnet, and fridge magnet needs, check us out at CustomButtons.com, and remember we’re in this business because Everyone Loves Buttons®!